Welcome to Your First Visit!
Please find below great step by step information to help ensure that your first visit is as relaxing and beneficial as possible.
As requested of all of our new patients, please fill out the new patient application form as completely as possible.
Please read and sign all other health forms.
A one-on-one consultation with the doctor will be done to discuss your health challenges and goals.
To determine if our health practice program will best meet the needs of your health challenges our team must first:
1. Perform an in depth consultation to further understand your health challenges. It will include specific questions to best help us discover and determine the cause of your pain and/or dis-ease.
2. Perform a comprehensive chiropractic examination and evaluation. These examinations will include:.
- A physical exam by the chiropractor that will involve a posture assessment, palpation (the use of the hands) to explore the alignment of your spine and other structures. This information will also provide insight to any stimuli that may be causing the pain.
- Specific x-rays (if indicated) to pinpoint, measure, and specifically identify the cause of your health challenges.
The doctor will advise you if additional laboratory tests or diagnostic imaging are needed.
The results of the examination will be factored with these criteria by the doctor:
- Your History
- Postural imbalances
- Exam findings
- Current level of health
When all information has been gathered the doctor will prepare a report of findings. This special follow-up appointment is called the “Doctor’s Report” .
At the Doctor’s Report, Dr. Booth will review and present his best recommendations covering:
1. What is causing your condition.
2. How it is affecting your health right now.
3. A thorough explanation of care recommendations and the action steps you need to take to obtain the results you desire.
4. The initial requirements are for being accepted as a patient.
5. What the initial cost will be.
As your health is important to us we require that your spouse or significant other be involved in the decisions that you will need to make during the Doctor’s Report as this will help you through the healing process.
Once accepted as a patient, you will initiate care and start on your path to reaching your God-given health potential!
Congratulations on taking the first steps to creating true wellness from within. Remember your health outcomes are based on your health choices!